Cookies subject to data protection regulations are downloaded through the website, in this case, analytical and advertising cookies. In this sense, consent to the processing of such data must be obtained through a double layer system, as indicated below.
The first layer should contain the request for consent and essential cookie information and a link to a second layer providing more detailed information. In this regard, the following pop-up window should appear on the first access to the website:
|CONFIGURATION||REJECT ALL||ACCEPT ALL|
The second layer should explain in a clearer way: what cookies are, what type of cookies the website uses, their purpose and, above all, how user preferences can be configured. In this sense, the policy to be implemented on the website can be consulted through the Cookies Policy contained in this document.
|Web pages can store or incorporate information in the chosen browsers, information about preferences, uses, or simply to improve your experience on our site and make it more personalized. However, there is nothing more important than respecting your privacy. By clicking you consent to the use of this technology on our website. You can change your mind and personalize your consent whenever you want by returning to this website.|
|Technical Cookies||ALWAYS ON|
|They are necessary for the website to function and therefore cannot be deactivated. They are generally only configured in response to your actions taken when requesting services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some areas of the site will not function. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.|
|Analytics Cookies||ACTIVE/NOT ACTIVE|
|They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.|
|Functional Cookies||ACTIVE/NOT ACTIVE|
|These cookies allow the website to provide better functionality and personalization. They can be established by our company or by external providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow the use of these cookies, some of these services may not function properly.|
|LIST SEPARATELY FOR OWN AND THIRD PARTIES|
|Behavioral Advertising Cookies||ACTIVE/NOT ACTIVE|
|Cookies are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.|
|LIST SEPARATELY FOR OWN AND THIRD PARTIES|
|Confirm my configuration||Second layer|
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. That is, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending, above all, on the nature of the same, so they are classified as a guide, among others, the following:
Depending on the time frame:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services (such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access and similar purposes of a technical nature).
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
This website is using cookies to facilitate the user’s use and navigation through it, to guarantee access to certain services, as well as to improve the functional configuration of the website.
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
How to manage cookie settings?
This section provides a brief explanation of how to consult and configure the cookie system in relation to the most common browsers or those most used by users.
In this sense, practically all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a web page, specifically to verify the existence of cookies, their duration or the deletion system. In this regard, for information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by modifying the settings of your browser according to the instructions indicated therein. For information purposes, it is indicated that the configuration of cookies is usually carried out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu of each browser, in any case, you can always go to the help of your browser to solve or resolve any doubts that may arise in this regard.
It should be noted that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website as well as certain features and services provided by it may be affected.
International transfers of cookies (if any)
Profiling (if performed)
In this case, profiles are created which may involve automated decisions with possible legal effects or similar consequences. For this purpose, we use the following application criteria in the elaboration of the profiles: (insert profiling criteria)
The conservation of the data collected through cookies will be related to the purpose for which it is collected, without prejudice to what is legally established.
For more information about the treatment of personal data, you can consult our