Responsible for the treatment
In terms of data protection JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. must be considered Data Controller, in relation to the files/processing identified in this policy, specifically in the section Data Processing.
The following is the identification data of the owner of this website:
Person in charge of the treatment: JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L.
Postal address:Carretera ALCALA, KM, 10 -, 28814, DAGANZO, (Madrid).
The personal data requested, if any, will consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and respond to the request made by the owner of the same, hereinafter the interested party. Such information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the data subject. Moreover, personal data will be collected for explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
The data collected from each data subject will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general points regulated in this policy so that they can provide express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment.
The explicit purposes for which each of the processing operations are carried out are set out in the informative clauses included in each of the data collection methods (web forms, paper forms, voiceovers or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed for the sole purpose of providing an effective response and to meet the requests made by the user, specified next to the option, service, form or data collection system used by the owner.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. obtains express and unequivocal consent of the owner of the same, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in the event that the consent of the data subject is not required, the legitimate basis for the processing on which JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. relies is the existence of a law or specific rule that authorizes or requires the processing of the data of the data subject.
As a general rule, JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. does not proceed to the transfer or communication of data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, such transfers or communications of data are informed to the person concerned through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the data subject, however, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the data subject. In this sense, this will be communicated to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different information collection channels and within a reasonable period of time, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be deleted. Such cancellation will result in the blocking of the data being kept only at the disposal of the AAPP, Judges and Courts, to meet the possible liabilities arising from the treatment, during the period of limitation of these, fulfilled the said period will proceed to the destruction of the information.
For information purposes, the following is a list of the legal deadlines for the conservation of information in relation to different matters:
|Labor and social security related documents
|Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, 2000, which approves the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Penalties in the Social Order.
|Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes
|Art. 30 Commercial Code
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes
|Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law
|Building access control
|Guide on the use of video cameras for security and other purposes of the AEPD
|Guide on the use of video cameras for security and other purposes of the AEPD
Organic Law 4/1997, of August 4, 1997, which regulates the use of video cameras by security forces and corps in public places.
Organic Law 4/2015 of March 30, 2015, on the protection of citizen security.
In relation to the navigation data that may be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations are collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of interested parties.
Data protection regulations grant a series of rights to data subjects or data owners, users of the website or users of the social network profiles of JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. .
These rights of the interested parties are as follows:
- Right of access: the right to obtain information on whether your own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the storage period and the origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: the right to obtain the deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the holder withdraws consent
- When the data subject objects to the processing
- When they must be eliminated in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data have been obtained by virtue of an information society service on the basis of Art. 8 para. 1 of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to object: the right to object to a specific processing operation based on the data subject’s consent.
- Right of limitation: the right to obtain the limitation of data processing in the following cases:
- When the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the data.
- When the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the data subject has objected to the processing while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The processing is carried out by automated means
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
Interested parties may exercise the rights indicated above, by writing to JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. by writing to the following dirección:firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line the right you wish to exercise.
In this sense JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided in the rules on data protection.
The security measures adopted by JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. are those required, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, JULIO GIL AGUEDA E HIJOS, S.L. has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.